Saturday, July 12, 2008
Well yesterday was Great we had a blast at chuck e cheese, it was not very busy so we didn't have too many wild kids to deal with. We went to sportsman's of course a must stop anytime we go to Tri cities. I drooled as we drove by the car lots and saw the car I want(Dodge Caliber) yea I want to sell my van if anyone knows of anyone in the market. Then we headed home to a house full of family there to tell Ryan Happy birthday he thought that we weren't doing anything for his birthday as a family I got him good. Today the kids and I headed down to the Lawn Mower Races,Nick loved them Whitney on the other hand was not to impressed she does not like loud noises and let me tell you those things were loud!! We spent the evening(after Ryan went to work) at my parents hanging out in the pool and sitting around talking my brother and sister in law showed up so it was a nice time. We are enjoying our summer time and hope everyone else is....... Sorry no Pictures Blogger is being stubborn maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL
Romans 5:8, NL
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun surprise for Ryan...way to go!
There are a lot of Birthdays this month! Happy Birthday to Ryan. So happy you are having an enjoyable summer! Miss you!
Yes, those lawn mowers are loud!! Glad I got to see you there. I miss seeing our small group friends.
Lawn mower races?!
Happy B-day to Ryan!
Post a Comment