Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday


There is Laundry to be done
dishes to be done
a lawn to be mowed
floors to be swept and mopped
bathrooms and bedrooms to be cleaned
yard sale stuff to be gathered and priced,
and yet none of it is going to be done today.

Nick woke up at 6:30 not feeling good so we stayed home from church (one of the only days this month Ryan can go)and we are doing absolutely nothing hanging out in our P.J.'s still and watching movies. although it is very nice to just do nothing I know I will be haunted the rest of the week with things to do that I should have done today.

This last couple of weeks have gone by so quickly and yet nothing to exciting has happened. I did finally get my photos from Defining Details framed and hung up.




I finally got a new table that is not stained with Kool-aid and has all 4 matching chairs.

I just took a drive to see the madness that is going on in town. Shannon called to see what was on fire and we has NO clue anything was going on so I took a drive to see the Craziness of 1/2 the town driving towards a huge fire surrounding Western Express. Seriously crazy amount of people flocking to the fire. Our first though was the Butte and that would not have been good for us.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fire was crazy.
Sounds like a GREAT day!

Kailin said...

A nap sounds like a much better way to spend the day!

Glad it(the fire) wasn't the Butte!

Katie said...

I went up to the Tri Cities today, must've missed the fire! Sounds exciting!

Your place looks great...love the new pictures and table!

Lindsay said...

Have a wonderful week! :)

Mollie C said...

LOVE that picture display! Your house looks AMAZING!!!!

Shannon said...

your dining room looks awesome!!

Michelle said...

Love your pictures and your dining room table! I hope to get a new table "one of these days"! :)

Crystal said...

looks like a great day!

Melissa said...

Love the table, and your pictures! I had not even heard about the fire. How scary!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and your table looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love having those lazy days every now and then.

We also just bought a new table and chairs that look a lot like yours! Great minds think alike.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL