Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Warning!!

If you see my family at a restaurant any time soon don't stop. RUN as fast as you can

On Friday I dropped Nick of at VBS and Whit and I headed to Starbucks as usual for coffee with My mom and Sylvia Whitney got her donut and chocolate milk and headed to the table and sat down by her self. Well it was not to long later that she was done with all of it and down running around from Mom to me. She came and sat with me and all of the sudden she threw up all over me and then on the way to the bathroom.

Then on Sunday night after Ryan headed to work I decide to take the kids to Subway for a fun dinner. We sat down and not 2 minutes in to dinner Whitney spilled her soda all over. The nice lady came out with her mop and cleaned it up, I apologized and she said oh that's OK we have seen way worse. Well little did she know about 10 minutes later I was cleaning up our mess getting ready to leave and Nick started to throw up all over the bench seat, Whitney got out of her seat to see what he was doing and proceeded to throw up all over the floor. Seriously what is up with my kids? Its like I never feed them so they think when they get food they have to scarf it down, Then it comes right back up. So after all these lovely events I think we will be staying out of restaurants for a while.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

lovely. :)

there does seem to be a little virus floating around, our family has had some issues right after eating for a few days.

Hope all is well now. :)

Kristie said...

oh man!! That is soooo crazy!!

Hope everyone is feeling better!!

Shannon said...

Um...kind of glad I missed coffee time this week.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so not fun!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that happened!!!

Crystal said...

Oh you poor thing! I can't even imagine! Actually I could see myself joining them if two were sick at the same time!

Hope all is well now!

Mollie C said...

SO SAD!!!!! Hope things are better now!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. LOL!!! My stomach is hurting from laughing...don't get me wrong...I feel so bad for you all, but I loved your "warning"!

Hope everyone is feeling okay!

Dorothy said...

Ya - that happened to us a few weeks ago at Cousins in The Dalles. Ashley had been wanting strawberry pancakes for days so that's what she ordered for dinner. Then when they came, she changed her mind but I told her she needed to try one bite. Well, she tried one bite and threw up all over the place. Then the next day she was really sick so I felt terrible that I made her try a bite. They probably really did look and sound awful to her when they got to the table. :(

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL