Friday, August 1, 2008

5 Generations


This bed she is sleeping on has been used by 5 generations. My mom brought it over and we set it up for Whitney. This bed just being in the house has brought back a lot of memories. It started with my Great Grandma who was born in 1906 and then my Grandma, Mom, Aunt, Me and now Whitney. The paint needs touched up and needs some help but I am so thankful that this is still around and able to be used by my little girl.


I know it is kinda hard to see but written in Crayon is "I Love Cam" who was a little boy I had a crush on from kinder thru grade school.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

How awesome! It is soooo cute!!

Lindsay said...

What a treasure! Enjoy that bed Whitney ... and maybe you can write a little message too :)

Katie said...

How cute is that bed?! I love it...and the history!

BTW~I love (my) Cam!!

Crystal said...

I think it's adorable! So special too!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

OKay, mine would have said I love Teddy. (yes...there was a boy named teddy...not my stuffed animal.)

Anonymous said...

Five generations...that is so incredible! What a cute bed.

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL