Ok so just a little randomness.
I have known it was coming but it is really hitting me hard today for some reason (maybe because it was pointed out to me by Shannon this morning) My baby boy is starting kindergarten this year and 2 days after he stars school he turns 5. WOW I can not believe how fast time goes by. He will be 5 in less than two weeks. I have contemplated worried and even stressed about when I would put him in school probably since he was 1 would I put him in kinder this year or wait till he is 6... well
I pray that I am making the right decision.
I pray that he will not feel left out or out of place.
I pray that this decision that I am making will not hurt him in the years to come.
I pray that he will will not always be the smallest one in his class.
I pray for Me that I will not shed to many tears in the next 2 weeks. (probably will though). I know I just need to give this to God and let him take care of us.
9 comments:
Keep praying! It will all fall into place!
Oh spooky...I just posted something very similar!
I will be praying for you!
Tough on one hand... on the other, this is an INCREDIBLE season in life. He will grow so much... and there is much to be proud of. You will be a great school mama. Time to really enjoy Whitney. :) Love you!
I will be lifting you up in prayer... and the good news is: I will be at the same school as Nick (if that makes you feel any better)!
Love to you -
Yes the fact that Linds and BJ are there makes me feel so much better.
This will be such an awesome time of growth for both of you!!
If he wasn't ready you would know!:)
I'm with you dear! I don't want to start crying while walking back to my own classroom but I'm sure it will happen. So hard to let go and watch them grow up!
Oh man...us and our little men. Just what Cyrstal said...hard to let them go! I hear ya!
(and sorry if I started all the emotions ;).
What a tough transition....Hannah's turning 5 soon, too, but not until September, so she won't be starting kindergarten until next year. Everything will be okay, I'm sure. I bet he will do better than you expect and he'll love school!
Post a Comment