There were tears. (Mostly Mom's) Nick did get a little upset when they took "his" stuff out of his backpack.
I had friends there to see me through and I thank you for that.
My Baby is officially a Kindergartner.
I am very thankful for those of you who are there to take care of my "Baby".

All ready to leave for his first day,Backpack full of "His" supplies.

In front of Rocky Heights

Nick at his Table his teacher had these shirts out for the kids to wear, she was going to take their pictures. Nick really didn't want to wear it he didn't want to cover up his "school" clothes.
5 comments:
Seriously he always puts a smile on my face!
Yeah!! Glad he had a good first day!! I love those shirts!:) Some of the kids in William's class were wearing them on their first day:)
He is going to love Kindergarten! Have a wonderful year in Ms. E's class!!
Seriously... they grow up so fast!
Kindergarten! Best wishes for Nick.
Cute shirts..but I wouldn't want to cover up my cool new school clothes either:)
Post a Comment