Monday, August 18, 2008

Wallowa Vacation Day 1

About every year the kids and I have gone on a vacation with Ryan's Mom, Sister, Aunt, Grandma and his cousins kids. This year we decided at the last minute to go to Wallowa lake. Since it was the last min we could not find a place at the lake to stay so we ended up staying in La Grande. On Friday night we needed to get out of the hotel so we headed to Riverside park.

Ryans Grandma and Aunt Donna (Sisters) watching while the kids play.


Whitney and her Bowmanna on the Teeter Toter sp?


Austin, Nickolas, Whitney and Autumn. these kids absolutly love seeing eachother. sadly it is only a couple times a year.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your page looks GREAT! :)

Kristie said...

what a fun park!

Lindsay said...

I love that place!! I think I'll make a point to go next summer.... since summer is over for me tonight! :(

Anonymous said...

We love stopping at that park on the way to grandma & grandpa's house in Enterprise. Lots of fun! :)

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL