

We had Nick's Family birthday party on Sunday. I didn't get many pictures on my camera so I'll have to get them from someone else but needless to say he got SPOILED!!
My Mom did an awesome job on the cake as usual. I'm going to be so sad when she does not make them anymore I think she will stop at their 7th birthday.


He also had his first Soccer Practice and Game. He gets a little aggressive but did pretty well. I was so proud of him at one point in the game the other team was going for a goal and nick decided he was going to be Goalie so he stepped in to the goal and almost blocked it. (they don't have Goalies at this age.)

While I was Cleaning the house for Nick's party it was really quite so I went to check on the kids and this is how I found them.
9 comments:
LOL....your kids are hilarious!!
What a CUTE cake! Your Mom is amazing!
The cake looks incredible... and the kids are adorable!
Okay, I have played with that doll house...I have no clue how your children are fitting in there!
I am a sucker for cute cakes..Love it!
Happy Birthday Nick.
Love them in that dollhouse!!
Don't you love those kiddos!!! :)
Happy Birthday Nick!!
The cake is awesome!!
Wohoo for soccer!! Hope Nick is loving it as much and William and Justin are!
They are so funny!
That last photo just makes me laugh out loud! :)
Hope the birthday and soccer and the start of a school year have all been AWESOME!!
Have a GREAT weekend!
That house looks so cozy! Happy Birthday Nick!
Post a Comment