Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting ready.

Ryan, his Dad, Mom and I all got our Buck tags for the Owyhee unit which is on the border of Or. Id. and NV. We leave on the 7Th of October so tonight Ryan and I went and practice shot a little to make sure we were sighted in.


My hair is looking very Dr. pepper can Red in this picture.


I have not shot my Rifle in 2 years. I guess you could say I'm pretty proud of my self!!


Ryan shooting


I just happened to take this one right as Ryan was shooting I think it startled the kids.

8 comments:

Katie said...

LOL....love the one of your kids :)

Kailin said...

fun! Love the pic of the kiddos!

Lindsay said...

Go Annie Oakley go!! :)

Shannon said...

Nice shot girl!

That last one of the kids cracked me up.

Kristie said...

Um, yeah you are an awesome shot!

Anonymous said...

That picture cracks me up!!!

You are one tough chick!!!

Crystal said...

Your new nick name is "dead eye"

:)

Michelle said...

How fun! I must say between you guys and Judah... I am kinda interested in shooting a gun!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL