For Nicks Birthday this year we let him deiced what he wanted to do, Have a big party or rent a Limo and invite a few friends. Without hesitation he choose the Limo and yesterday was the "Big" day. Some of his friends met us here and then we picked up the rest. I had plans to have Nick get out at all the stops and have a picture taken together but that did not happen. We had a great time I think that the kids did to. I'm sure we had some parents about ready to strangle us do to sugar and caffeine high. The limo was supplied with soda but only 2 7-ups and the rest MT.DEW. At one point all of the kids were chanting MT.Dew MT.Dew. We rode around for an hour then returned to our house for some football and a Pinata. (even more sugar sorry guys)

Ryan Chilaxin in the limo

Whitney and her "Fancy Glass"

CHEERS!!

Nick and Dylan sittin back enjoying the ride.

Whitney Loved it.

Madison getting out and Buster the limo driver.

Whitney Whackin the Pinata

Ty's turn
8 comments:
Looks like some memories were made... even for those mamas with 'high' children. :)
How cool are you guys to do that?!
Moun-tain dew! Moun-tain dew! :)
OH my goodness! That looks like a FUNtastic time! :)
What a fun idea...I am sure they all loved it!
Okay what exactly is that pinata that they are wacking?
Mike told me a funny story. He said after he picked up Ty he said "Daddy, i have to tell you something and your gonna be mad at me...I had Mountain Dew"
So funny, of course Mike was not mad at him at all...but we thought it was sweet that he was so honest about it.
I really hope he's like that after he tries his first beer. When he's 21 of course ;)
Nick also wanted a sports theme so it was a Ref. pinata. The crazy thing was the kids thought it was cool to wack the arms off of him. (Boys I guess)
Those pictures are so cute!
Dylan had a blast!
Now THAT is a party!!! Looks like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment