Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just for the sake of posting.

I really don't have anything exciting to post, but I got this from Angie M. so I thought I would reply this way instead via E-mail.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yea My cousin and i were both named after my Moms Papa Nathan (nick was his nick name)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I dropped Nick off at school this morning we were not having a good morning and he cried to stay with me.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken breast thin sliced.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nick 5 Whit 2
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yea most of the time.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? um yea I guess if I'm comfortable with who I'm around
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes I almost did while in Mex I wish I would have.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey bunches of oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really I'm kinda a wimp both mentally and physically
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? chocolate peanut butter
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? IDK maybe there eyebrows don't ask me why.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF? probably my weight and my self esteem
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend/ second mom Anita I guess
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black and white PJ shorts and no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? munching on left over candy corn and M&M's from class tonight.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the fan from my computer other than that absolute silence gotta love it.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta
23. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? fresh mowed grass and rain on the warm pavement.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a lady from church about Mocahs for MOPS
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yea and I miss her
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Mariners baseball baby!
27. HAIR COLOR? natural dark brown right now Dr. Pepper can red.
28. EYE COLOR? used to be dark brown turning hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? should
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bambi 2
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer but my fav is Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheese cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I started river Jordan but haven't gotten in to it yet.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I can barely remember Monday night. I think DVRed Big Brother

42. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? the wind blowing threw the trees in the mountains.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? not really either one I guess rolling stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Porto villarta Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can touch my toung to my nose. if you call that a talent.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Burns
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING
BACK? anybody

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, if i had already stopped by starbucks this morning I would have spit it out when I read the Eyebrown answer. Not sure why that made me laugh so much.

Love this! Love you my friend!

Shan

Michelle said...

Super fun! I needed a fun post today. I will probably get to posting this sometime... :) blessings.

Anonymous said...

This was a good one!

Katie said...

Loved this!! You make me laugh :) Love your descriptions!!

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 5:8, NL