What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Tone cocoa butter.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope I haven't even eaten any this year pathetic I know.
What would you change about your living room? Um.. Maybe carpet that is not spotted. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean only been there 2 days need to do them.
What is in your fridge? A whole bunch of STUFF that desperately needs thrown away.
White or wheat bread? White mostly sometimes wheat but only if it has nuts and stuff in it.
What is on top of your refrigerator? Big Bowls that I don't have room to put anywhere else.
What color or design is on your shower curtain?Kids bathroom clear with frogs ours black and white.
How many plants are in your home?. 0 Used to have one until I got preggers with Nick and I couldn't get my bum up on the shelf to water it anymore.
Is your bed made right now? Nope that's another thing that hardly ever gets done in my house.
Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet! I'm with Shannon on this one.
Your closet organized? An organized mess.
Can you describe your flashlight? Which one my husband hunts remember we have a ton!!
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Usually Aluminum but if I am being good and drinking water its Glass.
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? no.
If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Parts, we had it cleaned out until we had our yard sale and everything is still in there.
Curtains or blinds? Blinds.
How many pillows do you sleep with? one.
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? We keep the light under the microwave on for the kids it's inevitable they will wake up at least once.
How often do you vacuum? at least once a week can't tell though remember spotted carpet.
Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard
What color is your toothbrush? Purple and white.
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yea it's not very welcomimg though.
What is in your oven right now? Oven baked chicken and scalloped potatoes waiting for Ryan to get home to eat. I'm Hungry!!
Is there anything under your bed? Yea not sure what though I think shoes and boxes maybe some lost clothes.
Chore you hate doing the most? dishes winner by far!!
What retro items are in your home? Retro?? you must not know my husband.
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Nope don't need an office.
How many mirrors are in your home? only 4
Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?Um no unless you count my kiddo's piggy banks
What color are your walls? Tan,Red,blue and two shades of green.
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Too many watch out if you try to break in to my house. Remember my daughter has a pink gun.
What does your home smell like right now? Dinner
What kind of pickles (if any) in your fridge? Sorry Shannon I don't have any only one big one Me!
What color is your favorite Bible? The one I use most is black but my fav is a blue student bible I got from my g-ma and g-pa right b4 my g-pa died.
Ever been on your roof? Nope,not mine
Do you own a stereo? Yes. Quiet a few
How many TVs do you have? 2
How many house phones? 3
Do you have a housekeeper? There are 3 people that think we do.
What style do you decorate in? IDK
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Defiantly solid that's one thing I do have solid in my front room.
Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes one in every room.
What are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? My Family and my computer with all my pictures on it.
5 comments:
I love your list!
I love the housekeeper answer :)
Me too. Me too.
Hope you're having a GREAT week!
yeah...i loved the housekeeper answer too.
You seriously crack me up!
Wow... too funny!
Post a Comment